-
November 7th, 2004, 03:13 AM
#211
Inactive Member
That's true, and most who bootlegged it will probably buy it anyways.
-
November 7th, 2004, 11:35 AM
#212
Senior Hostboard Member
I think it may actually hit the top 20 best sellers list.
-
November 7th, 2004, 10:09 PM
#213
Inactive Member
It might, of course I think it is already the top Pre-order.
-
November 7th, 2004, 11:11 PM
#214
Senior Hostboard Member
Quite possibly. This is one case where the more popular the game is, the better it will be.
-
November 8th, 2004, 01:13 AM
#215
Inactive Member
That's true. However I hate to see the series end.
-
November 8th, 2004, 01:32 AM
#216
Senior Hostboard Member
Apparantly the one player is very short and story isnt up to much in Halo 2, since Bungie were focusing on the multiplayer side of it. We'll have to wait and see, but i dont see this as much of a problem, since multiplayer is the high point of the Halo experience.
-
November 8th, 2004, 12:00 PM
#217
Inactive Member
Actually, I disagree.
I watched the first four levels of single player on demonoid.com and they look terrific. Besides, there are 15 single player levels.
SINGLE PLAYER SPOILERS:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
You play as an Elite in some levels.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
END SPOILERS
-
November 9th, 2004, 01:20 AM
#218
Inactive Member
-
November 10th, 2004, 02:58 AM
#219
Inactive Member
I just beat it on easy. (To get the story) The only problem I saw in the whole thing was the ending. They damn well better make a sequel.
-
November 10th, 2004, 03:43 AM
#220
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks